• Flash Drive Backup is designed to automatically backup your USB drives to your Mac.
• (New in version 2) Backups to network drives (NAS) and external drives (e.g NTFS or FAT) are also possible. how-to
• (New in version 2) Mirror (a part of) the backup to an online storage service (like Dropbox). how-to
• Flash Drive Backup creates a complete copy of your USB drive content at every backup run. In case of USB drive failure you can move the backup to a new drive.
• At every backup run Flash Drive Backup creates a new copy of all files keeping also the previous backups. (Only changed files require new space on the hard disk.)
• You can backup the entire drive or just a certain folder.
• You can customize the backup intervals and the number of backups to keep.
• You can search the backups with spotlight.
If you have any questions, feedback, suggestions or problems with Flash Drive Backup please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org